Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tips on Wildlife Photography


Firstly to begin with let me tell you wildlife I no wasy thing t0 photograph. It is also very costly because you will need a good telephoto lens wcich lets you keep your distance from wild animals and also a macro lens which lets you get up close to subjects shuch as insects.

This post wil give you some tips to improve your wildlife photography.
Get Close then Get Closer - While photographing subjects that easily get spooked it’s a good idea to first keep your distance and get a photo. If it doesn’t flyff well get closer and then even more closer. Until your completely satisfied. For pictures of butterflies please chack my blog butterflies-of-goa.blogspot.com
Getting as close as possible and then keeping steady- Amnt animals will run off at the sight of a human figure so a good option will be to hide and capture a photograph.  Once you think you have got as close as possibel you should sqat or preferable lay on the ground to maitain stabiliy of your camera.

Hone your skills- Before you go on a wildlife expedition to Africa you should practice in your own neighbourhood.  For example I love to shoot butterflies. Which are seen everywhere so I suggest you do the same. You can improve your skills of approach, framing and other technical kind of skills like exposure, focus and so on.
If you don’t like butteflies just go outside you house and find a good “practice subject” like birds to improve your skills. Then you can move on to bigger and better animals.

Capture action in your frames- Capturing action only comes with a lot of patience. You will have to sit there and look at your subject waiting for the right moment. After you get your shot don’t clebrate, sit down and try to get a better one. Acton in frames would be say an eagle about to take fligh, a frog about to jump, a lion roaring and so on.

 


Note: If you want a high resolution photo you can buy it at minimal rates. Contact me at rr_7@ymail.com or 09673373985.. If yout intrested in butterflies do check out by blog http://butterflies-of-goa.blogspot.in/

1 comment:

  1. Pexels is a free stock photography website.
    It wasn’t until last year that I learned about this site (thanks to a reader), and I’m so glad I did.
    I absolutely love Pexels. It’s the only website I use when I need free stock images for my blog posts.
    I think this could actually be one of the most useful websites for bloggers. Especially in a time where visuals are a must for your blog content.
    Images on Pexels are free for personal and commercial use. They can be modified, distributed, and do not require attribution.
    If you’re looking for more websites that offer free images, check out my post Where to Find Free Images for Your Blog.

    ReplyDelete